I am a firm believer that integrity is the cornerstone of credibility, and in a world of rapid-fire information, transparency and credibility are the building blocks of trust.
With that said, I take ethics very seriously and only felt it appropriate to establish a code of ethics for complexvisuals’ blog.
– Tell the truth and be transparent
– Link to online references and original source materials directly
– Never delete a post
– Reply to emails and comments within 24 hours
– Acknowledge mistakes and correct them promptly
– Show good taste and stay on topic
– Disclose conflicts of interest
I will not…
– Delete comments unless they are spam, blatantly disrespectful or abusive
– Publish inaccurate or questionable information
– Use my pursuit of information as a license for arrogance
“Consumers come first, honesty isn’t optional, and deception is always exposed”
– Word of Mouth Marketing Association